The ACT! connector implements an interface to ACT! and provides functions to import and export data from ACT! in Zynk XML format. For detailed schema information on the Zynk XML standard please see ACT! XML.
The version of ACT! you are running will determine the connector you need to use within Zynk, see the Supported Versions below for more information.
Each of the tasks in this library require a connection to ACT!, for more information on setting up and managing connections see Connecting to ACT!.
- Sage ACT! 2009
- Sage ACT! 2010
- Sage ACT! 2011
- Sage ACT! 2012
- Sage ACT! 2013
- Swiftpage ACT! 2014
- Swiftpage ACT! 2015
- Swiftpage ACT! 2016
- Introduction to the ACT! Connector
- Connecting to ACT!
- Importing Companies into ACT!
- Exporting Companies from ACT!
- Importing Contacts into ACT!
- Exporting Contacts from ACT!
- Importing Opportunities into ACT!
- Exporting Opportunities from ACT!
- Importing Products into ACT!
- Exporting Products from ACT!
Back | Edit on Github