This task will export new, modified or all despatch notes in Sage 200 XML format.
Sage 200 Connection
The Sage 200 connection to use. See the Connecting to Sage 200 article if you require more information on how to create/manage connections
Characters To Cleanse
A list of characters to remove from the output file. Use this if your Sage data contains characters that are not valid for XML documents (e.g.
- Date Created - Used when exporting new records. Only records created after this date will be exported. The date will update automatically each time the task runs.
- Export Modified, New or All Records - Used to choose which records should be included in the export. Note that the ‘Modified’ setting will also export any new records.
- Op Lock - Used when exporting modified records. Only records where the Op Lock is greater than this value will be exported. The value will update automatically each time the task runs.
- Columns - Used to enter the column names to export from the Sage database. Be sure to include the table name eg.
- Joins - Allows data to be exported from other tables in the Sage database. Required when exporting data from tables not included in the standard export.
- Where Clauses - Allows filters to be set to limit the data that is exported.
The maximum amount of time (in seconds) the query should be allowed to run.
The file to save the exported records to, in Zynk XML format.
See Common Task Settings
Sample output file, showing a despatch of product PROD001 for order 0000000002:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Company xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <DespatchNotes> <DespatchNote> <UniqueId>29954</UniqueId> <OrderNumber>0000000002</OrderNumber> <CustomerOrderNumber>12</CustomerOrderNumber> <GoodsNotes> <GoodsNote> <Type>GoodsDespatchedNote</Type> <Date>2013-10-10T00:00:00</Date> <Sku>PROD001</Sku> <Quantity>5</Quantity> <CostPrice xsi:nil="true" /> <Batches /> </GoodsNote> </GoodsNotes> </DespatchNote> </DespatchNotes> </Company>
Back | Edit on Github