This task will export new, modified or all purchase return notes in Sage 200 XML format.
Sage 200 Connection
The Sage 200 connection to use. See the Connecting to Sage 200 article if you require more information on how to create/manage connections
Characters To Cleanse
A list of characters to remove from the output file. Use this if your Sage data contains characters that are not valid for XML documents (e.g.
- Date Created - Used when exporting new records. Only records created after this date will be exported. The date will update automatically each time the task runs.
- Export Modified, New or All Records - Used to choose which records should be included in the export. Note that the ‘Modified’ setting will also export any new records.
- Op Lock - Used when exporting modified records. Only records where the Op Lock is greater than this value will be exported. The value will update automatically each time the task runs.
Export Traceable Items
Set to true to include the batch/serial numbers of traceable items in the exported data.
- Columns - Used to enter the column names to export from the Sage database. Be sure to include the table name eg.
- Joins - Allows data to be exported from other tables in the Sage database. Required when exporting data from tables not included in the standard export.
- Where Clauses - Allows filters to be set to limit the data that is exported.
The maximum amount of time (in seconds) the query should be allowed to run.
The file to save the exported records to, in Zynk XML format.
See Common Task Settings
Sample output file, showing a return of product PROD001 for purchase return 0000000007:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Company> <ReturnNotes> <ReturnNote> <UniqueId>1589484</UniqueId> <OrderNumber>0000000007</OrderNumber> <DocumentNumber>0000007852</DocumentNumber> <SupplierOrderNumber /> <GoodsNotes> <GoodsNote> <UniqueId>1589485</UniqueId> <Type>GoodsReturnedNote</Type> <Date>2016-01-08T00:00:00</Date> <Sku>PROD001</Sku> <Quantity>9</Quantity> </GoodsNote> </GoodsNotes> </ReturnNote> </ReturnNotes> </Company>
Back | Edit on Github