The Salesforce connector provides tasks to read (query), update, create, upsert (insert or update) and delete functionality against any Salesforce object (e.g. Account, Opportunity) as well as custom objects and custom fields.
In order to use the Salesforce connector in Zynk, your Salesforce edition must provide access to the web service API. All Salesforce data is transferred over a secure HTTPS connection, using the same encryption as the Salesforce web application.
Each of the tasks require a connection to Salesforce, for more information on setting up and managing connections see the page Connecting to Salesforce or Connecting to Salesforce (Bulk) depending on the task.
- Creating Records in Salesforce
- Deleting Records in Salesforce
- Querying Records in Salesforce
- Updating Records in Salesforce
- Uploading Records to Salesforce
- Bulk Salesforce Operation
- Uploading Prices to Salesforce (Bulk)
- Uploading Products to Salesforce (Bulk)
- Uploading Records to Salesforce (Bulk)
Articles and Sample Files
There is a Workflow Template and Article available on the links below:
Back | Edit on Github