The Magento connector implements an interface to Magento and provides tasks to upload and download data from Magento. All data is transferred using an XML format, please refer to the individual task pages for examples of the format for each task.
Each of the tasks require a connection to Magento, for more information on setting up and managing connections see the page Connecting to Magento.
Zynk requires an API user account to be able to connect to Magento. You can create one from your Magento admin by going to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML-RPC Users. Make sure you assign the user a role which grants it access to the areas of Magento you want to integrate with. Roles can be configured from System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML-RPC Roles.
- Downloading Attribute Options from Magento
- Downloading Credit Memos from Magento
- Downloading Customer Groups from Magento
- Downloading Customers from Magento
- Downloading Invoices from Magento
- Downloading Orders from Magento
- Downloading Products from Magento
- Downloading Product Attributes from Magento
- Downloading Product Categories from Magento
- Downloading Stores from Magento
- Updating Orders in Magento
- Uploading Customers to Magento
- Uploading Group Prices to Magento
- Uploading Inventory to Magento
- Uploading Invoices to Magento
- Uploading Products to Magento
- Uploading Product Attributes to Magento
- Uploading Product Categories to Magento
- Uploading Shipments to Magento
- Uploading Tier Prices to Magento
This connector only supports version 1 of Magento. Please see Magento V2 for information relating to Magento V2.
It is normal for each individual record to take about half a second to download from the Magento API servers. Therefore, it may take quite some time to download a large amount of data. Where appropriate, filters can be used to select only certain records for download, which can reduce the amount of time taken.
Articles and Sample Files
There is a Workflow Template, Articles and Sample Files on the links below:
Back | Edit on Github