The Sage 50 US connector implements an interface to Sage 50 US and provides functions to import and export data from Sage 50 US in Zynk XML format. For detailed schema information on the Zynk XML standard please see Sage 50 US XML.
Each of the tasks require a connection to Sage 50 US, for more information on setting up and managing connections see Connecting to Sage 50 US.
The Sage 50 US Connector is currently in beta and we only have tasks for a limited number of areas within Sage. If you want to be involved in the beta, or want to see additional areas in Sage supported by the connector, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Exporting Customers from Sage 50 US
- Exporting Inventory from Sage 50 US
- Exporting Purchase Orders from Sage 50 US
- Exporting Sales Orders from Sage 50 US
- Importing Customers into Sage 50 US
- Importing Purchase Orders into Sage 50 US
- Importing Sales Orders into Sage 50 US
We provide support for the following versions of Sage 50 US:
- 2017 (v24)
Back | Edit on Github