The Salesforce connector implements an interface to Salesforce and provides functions to import and export data from Salesforce in XML format. For detailed schema information on the XML format please see Salesforce XML.
Each of the tasks require a connection to Salesforce, for more information on setting up and managing connections see Connecting to Salesforce or Connecting to Salesforce (Bulk), depending on the whether it’s a bulk task.
- Creating Records in Salesforce
- Deleting Records in Salesforce
- Querying Records in Salesforce
- Updating Records in Salesforce
- Importing Complex Records to Salesforce
- Importing Records to Salesforce
- Bulk Salesforce Operation
- Importing Prices to Salesforce (Bulk)
- Importing Products to Salesforce (Bulk)
- Importing Records to Salesforce (Bulk)
Back | Edit on Github