This is a tutorial detailing the basic principles when building an integration between Shopify and Sage 50. This workflow will perform the standard tasks when considering this type of integration, which is the downloading of orders from Shopify into Sage 50.
You can download a sample integration for this process here.
Download Sales Orders - Phase 1
This part of the process will download any new order form Shopify and then be taken through the standard process of importing them into Sage.
Downloading Orders from Shopify
This task will download orders created/updated since the last time the taks was ran. The results can be filtered by status if required.
- Output File - The name of the file to export orders to.
- Status - You can optionally filter the order download by the status of the order.
- Connection - The connection to Shopify.
- Download All - You can optionally download all orders from Shopify.
This task will transform the Shopify orders into the standard Zynk Sales Order XML format.
- Input File- This will be the output file from the previous task, the order file in Shopify XML format.
- Mapping- This is the setting to determine which mapping you are looking for, with the below parameters.
- AccountReference - The customer account assigned for web orders.
- BankAccount - The bank account assigned for web orders.
- TaxCode - The tax code used for web ordes
- CarriageTaxCode - The tax code used for shipping on web orders.
- Output File- This will be the name of the transformed file and will contain the data you import into Sage.
Importing Sales Orders into Sage 50 UK
This task will import your Sales Orders into Sage and write out any successful or failed orders as part of the process.
- Fail File- This is the file that any failed sales orders will be written to.
- Input File- This will be the output from the previous task, the file containing Zynk Sales Order XML data.
- Success File- This is the file that any successful orders will be written to.
Archive Workflow Data
This task will save any files used during the process to a .zip in a location of your choice.
- Archive Folder- The folder you wish to save archived records to.
If you have any queries on any of the above, feel free to contact our support team via email at email@example.com or via telephone on 0191 303 7279. Please note, as stated on the Auto Mapper task we do not support any changes to XSLT.
Back | Edit on Github