What do I need to run Zynk?
Zynk can be installed on most Windows based PCs running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019 64-bit
- You will require an Activation key to use Zynk, if you are not an existing customer please Download a trial of Zynk
- If you are integrating with Sage 50, Sage 200 or ACT!, an instance of that software will need to be installed on the same machine that Zynk is installed on.
- Zynk requires the .Net Framework version 4.7.2 or above, which may need to be installed during the installation process.
- Zynk uses SQL Server Compact Edition which may need to be downloaded and installed during the installation process.
- Zynk will run on most virtual machines, we are aware of some minor issues with Oracle VirtualBox.
Back | Edit on Github