What do I need to run Zynk?
- SATA Hard drive (SSD recommended)
- 10GB Minimum Free Hard Disk Space (Dependant on data workloads)
- Intel i5 Quad-core 2.6GHz or Higher recommended
- 8GB RAM Minimum (16GB RAM Recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® 2012 Server Standard Edition and Data Centre Editions
- Microsoft® Windows® 2012 R2 Server Standard Edition and Data Centre Editions
- Microsoft® Windows® 2016 Server Standard Edition and Data Centre Editions
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (32 and 64 bit)
- You will require an Activation key to use Zynk, if you are not an existing customer please Download a trial of Zynk
- If you are integrating with Sage 50, Sage 200 or ACT!, an instance of that software will need to be installed on the same machine that Zynk is installed on.
- Zynk requires the .Net Framework version 4.7.2 or above, which may need to be installed during the installation process.
- Zynk uses SQL Server Compact Edition which may need to be downloaded and installed during the installation process.
- Zynk will run on most virtual machines, we are aware of some minor issues with Oracle VirtualBox.
Back | Edit on Github