What do I need to run Zynk?
Zynk can be installed on most Windows based PCs running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- If you are integrating with Sage 50, Sage 200 or ACT!, an instance of that software will need to be installed on the same machine that Zynk is installed on.
- Zynk requires the .Net Framework version 4.5.2 or above, which may need to be installed during the installation process.
- Zynk uses SQL Server Compact Edition which may need to be downloaded and installed during the installation process.
- Zynk will run on most virtual machines, we are aware of some minor issues with Oracle VirtualBox.
Back | Edit on Github