The Twitter connector for Zynk allows you to easily integrate with your Twitter account. It provides tasks to automate the publishing of tweets and download favourites, followers, messages and your timeline.
- Downloading Followers from Twitter
- Downloading Following from Twitter
- Downloading Mentions from Twitter
- Downloading Profile from Twitter
- Downloading Timeline from Twitter
- Uploading Tweets to Twitter
Connecting to Twitter
All of the tasks in the Twitter connector require a connection to Twitter, so you will need to create a connection with the type ‘Twitter’. See Managing Connections for instructions on creating a new connection. You will see a screen like the one below, asking you to log in to Twitter:
Click the ‘Login’ button to launch your web browser and sign in to Twitter. Then enter your details as described below, then click ‘Finish’ to create the connection.
Enter the PIN given to you after logging in to Twitter and authorising Zynk to access your account.
Back | Edit on Github