The following system variables are available in Zynk.
- Guid e.g. 086a94c3-50b1-4ebc-8f21-de2570e57dbb
- CurrentDate e.g. 14/02/2011
- CurrentDateTime e.g. 14/02/2011 14:30:22
- CurrentDay e.g. 14
- CurrentMonth e.g. February
- CurrentYear e.g. 2011
- CurrentDayName e.g. Monday
- CurrentLongDate e.g. Monday, 14 February, 2011
Accessing System Variables
The value of a system variable can be used any task setting which accepts a Zynk Object. To use a variable for a task setting, click on the ‘…’ button at the edge of the field.
- Select ‘Variable’ from the Data Type drop down menu.
- Select the variable you would like to use from the list. System variables are listed under the
-- System Variables --section.
Back | Edit on Github