A workflow template is a series of pre-configured tasks that can be inserted into a workflow. you can also create your own workflow templates, for commonly used integration processes.
Using Workflow Templates
- Open the workflow you want to add the template to.
- Click on the Templates tab, and drag one of the templates into the task list. The task in the template will be added to your workflow.
- You can customise the tasks as required, just like any other task.
Creating a Workflow Template
- Create a workflow with the functionality you want to use as a template.
- Save the workflow.
- In the Workflows tab, right click on the workflow you have just saved, and select ‘Save As Template’.
Back | Edit on Github