- In Zynk, there are a series of options you can configure to suit your requirements and preferences.
- Data Path You can configure a custom data path to store your Zynk data. This may be helpful if your C drive is particularly full.
- Workflow Options You can choose whether double clicking a workflow can trigger the workflow to run or be edited.
- Text Editor You can optionally edit files with your preferred local text editor.
- Start Page Optionally disable the start page when you open the software.
- Connection Failure Notifications Optionally enable email notifications that are triggered when a connection fails to authenticate properly. E.g, if you are running maintenance mode in Sage 50 whilst trying to run Zynk you would receive a notification.
- Welcome Page Optionally enable the statistics welcome page. This will give you information on records you have processed.
- SMTP Details If you are using either workflow reporting or connection failure reporting we would prefer you to use your own SMTP connection, however, we do provide a default connection (see above).
- Disable UI Logging This is useful when your Zynk log database is getting full.
- Disable Debug Messages Again, this is useful when your Zynk log database is getting full.
- SSL/TLS Version If you’re website or external system uses a certain version of SSL or TLS.
- Default Encoding Optionally select a custom encoding. This is defaulted to UTF-8.
Back | Edit on Github