- In Zynk, there are a series of options you can configure to suit your requirements and preferences.
- Data Path- You can configure a custom data path to store your Zynk data, this may be helpful if your C drive is particularly full.
- Workflow Options- You can choose whether double clicking a workflow can trigger the workflow to run or be edited.
- Text Editor- You can optionally edit files with your preferred local text editor.
- Start Page- Optionally disable the start page when you open the software.
- Disable UI Logging- This is useful when your Zynk log database is getting full.
- Disable Debug Messages- Again, this is useful when your Zynk log database is getting full.
- SSL/TLS Version- If you’re website or external system uses a certain version of SSL or TLS.
Back | Edit on Github