This task will query an email account and run each of the sub-tasks for each inbound email. Currently supports POP3 mail accounts only.
Enter the directory to save email attachments to. The attachments for each email will be saved to a sub directory based on the message ID. Leave blank to not download attachments.
Set to True delete all attachments downloaded to the Attachments Directory once the task has finished. The attachments won’t be deleted from the server.
Set to True to delete the messages from the server once they have been downloaded.
The POP3 Connection to download emails from. See the Connecting to a POP3 Server article here if you require more information on how to create/manage connections.
See Common Task Settings
The following variables are available to the sub-tasks. To use these variables, reference them in templates as
@Context.Current["From"], or within sub-task settings using the Razor option.
- Id - The Message-Id of the email.
- To - The to address.
- From - The from address.
- FromName - The name of the sender.
- Cc - The Cc address(es).
- Bcc - The Bcc address(es).
- DateSent - The date the email was sent.
- Date - The date the email was received.
- Subject - The subject of the email.
- AttachmentDirectory - The directory the attachments were saved to.
- BodyText - The email body, in text format.
- BodyTextHtml - The email body, in HTML format.
Back | Edit on Github