The Sage 50 US connector implements an interface to Sage 50 US and provides functions to import and export data from Sage 50 US in Zynk XML format. For detailed schema information on the Zynk XML standard please see Sage 50 US XML.
Each of the tasks require a connection to Sage 50 US, for more information on setting up and managing connections see Connecting to Sage 50 US.
If you are using Sage 50 UK please see the Sage 50 UK Documentation.
- Exporting Customers from Sage 50 US
- Exporting Inventory from Sage 50 US
- Exporting Purchase Orders from Sage 50 US
- Exporting Sales Orders from Sage 50 US
- Importing Customers into Sage 50 US
- Importing Purchase Orders into Sage 50 US
- Importing Sales Orders into Sage 50 US
We provide support for the following versions of Sage 50 US:
- 2017 (v24)
Back | Edit on Github